You are eligible for a refund if all of the following is true:
- You paid using Goodscast (via Stripe)
- You haven't released payment to the seller
- You haven't received the purchased item OR the item has significant differences to what was advertised.
To get a refund, first:
- Ask the seller for a full or partial refund in the Goodscast chat. They must only issue this through the Goodscast App.
Any refunds granted will be deposited into your Goodscast account, where you can choose to withdraw to your bank account.
If you can't come to a resolution with the seller, then email Goodscast support:
- Photos of the received product
- Description of what about the received product was different from the listing
Please sign in to leave a comment.