You may be eligible or a refund if the purchase has "significant differences" to what was advertised.
What is covered:
- Severe damage to the item
- Wrong colours
- Counterfeit items
- Incorrect sizes
- Incorrect item/s
- Major wear or flaws not detailed in the listing
What isn't covered:
- Minor damage on secondhand or vintage items
- Doesn't fit or look right
- Items paid not using Goodscast
You can resolve any issue with your transaction through Goodscast. You may ask the seller through the chat to issue a full or partial refund through the Goodscast app.
If a resolution cannot be achieved between the buyer and seller, it may be escalated to Goodscast Support: email@example.com
You can open a dispute through Goodscast. If the item is confirmed to be not as described, you will be refunded.